Design for the Future - Manufacturing Live Event
Join us online for an impressive line-up of Manufacturing Leaders and Industry Experts who will be discussing the below and more;
- Simulation - Pentre Engineering use SimSolid to accelerate the analysis of cable drum
- Generative Design - Quickly generate high-performing design alternatives from a single idea, choosing the design that best fits your needs
- Hybrid Manufacturing - Add digital flexibility and efficiency to your manufacturing processes saving costs and time.
- Connecting Processes and Data - Attain sustainable and lean business processes throughout the product lifecycle, from concept phase to disposal and recycling of the product. Abbey Machinery showcase how Autodesk data management has streamlined and enhanced their engineering workflow and connectivity - Abbey Machinery
- Advanced Workflows with Additional Capabilities - Increase your productivity by streamlining and speeding up the engineering process with software enhancements.
- Design Collaboration - CRH uses the PDMC and Autodesk Vault to reverse engineer parts and components on a global scale and connect design teams in multiple Geo's
There is no charge to attend the event with lots of opportunities to win some great prizes.
Date: November 11th
Time: 09.30 - 12:30
Complete the form to register and you will receive a confirmation email